Monday, January 24, 2011

So what do I do with a blog?

Hi.  My name is Whitney and this is my first blog entry.  If you are reading this, I appreciate it, but just to warn you, there's not much exciting stuff going on here.  You might have more fun on youtube, just sayin.  Also, if you're reading this, you better not be a creeper.  And if you are, I will have you know that I can totally take you down.  I own a bass guitar and a tennis raquet.  So watch out.  Anyways, I created this blog for a class, so we'll see how it goes.  Thanks for reading, and I hope you like the pink stripes because that was the cutest background I could find. :) Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be your first official "creeper!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be the official person to take care of that "creeper." I won't let him bother you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    I forgot to say I LOVE your cute pink background.

    ReplyDelete